The Fremont Area Road Tour offers riders a variety of routes to choose from. Riders can choose to complete any portion of four routes ranging from 13 to 30 miles or riders can choose to ride the Metric Century Route, which combines parts of the other four routes into an approximate 65 mile road tour. Elevation profiles and route descriptions are provided below. New for 2018, we are working on having route directions available through smart phone apps.
All routes start at 7:30 AM in Lander City Park and end at 2:00 PM. Aid stations are located on all routes and riders are welcome to return to City Park for aid station services anytime during the ride.
- Metric Century Route - Approximately 65 miles (This route includes a combination of the four other routes.)
- North Second Loop - Approximately 13 miles
- Squaw Baldwin Loop - Approximately 14 miles
- Lyons Valley Loop - Approximately 25 miles
- Sinks Canyon Out and Back - Approximately 30 miles